Makes: 1 pizza
Cooking + Prep: 30 mins
1 large pizza base
½ box Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken
1 red onion, finely sliced
2 TBS tomato paste
3 TBS BBQ sauce
½ vegan cheese, grated
Fresh coriander to garnish
½ cup coconut yoghurt
½ tsp smoked bittersweet paprika
3 tsp bbq sauce
pinch of salt
juice of ½ a lime
1, Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and add Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken to gently fry.
3. Meanwhile, spread over the tomato paste on the pizza base, and sprinkle the vegan cheese.
4. Place pizza base in oven to grill for 15-20 minutes until the base has browned on the edges.
5. Add the BBQ sauce to the pan with the Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken. Leave to cook for a further 4 minutes.
6. Meanwhile make the smokey sauce by whisking together all the ingredients.
7. Remove the pizza from the oven, place your BBQ Sunfed Chicken on top, with a generous squiggle of the sauce and top with the fresh red onion and coriander.
Bon Appétit 🧡