Cooking + prep - 30 minutes
For the Veggies
For the Sauce
- Heat a generous amount of your favourite cooking oil in a pan, bringing it to a medium-high heat.
- Add Sunfed® Bull Free Beef™ and fry it for 4-5 minutes. Once one side has browned and developed a crispy skin, gently flip each piece over using tongs. Cook until both sides of the pieces are well-browned.
- Meanwhile, in a wok, or large fry pan, heat a little oil and add all the chopped vegetables. Toss through often to avoid burning, and to keep the vegetables a little crisp.
- In a jar or small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients and add to the vegetables. Stir through.
- Carefully add the Sunfed Bull Free Beef to the wok and serve hot with fresh coriander to garnish.