Prep + Cooking time - 20 minutes
• 1 packet Sunfed® Bull Free Beef™ Raw Prime Diced
• Oil for frying
For the Rice
• 3 cups cooked rice, basmati or jasmine is ideal
• 1 cup sugar snaps
• ½ cup chopped celery
• ½ cup mung bean shoots
• ½ cup corn kernels
• 1 spring onion, finely sliced, green and white section separated
• 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
• 1 x 2cm piece of fresh ginger root, finely diced
• 2 tsp chopped red chilli
• ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped, leaves and
For the Sauce
• 1 TBS tamari or soy sauce
• 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
• 1 tsp chilli oil
1. Heat a generous amount of your favourite cooking oil in a pan, bringing it to a medium-high heat.
2. Add Sunfed® Bull Free Beef™ and fry it for 4-5 minutes. Once one side has browned and developed a crispy skin, gently flip each piece over using tongs. Cook until both sides of the pieces are well-browned.
3. Meanwhile, in a seperate pan or wok, heat a little oil and fry off the white section of the spring onion, with the garlic and ginger. Add the tamari, sesame oil and chilli oil, followed immediately by the sugar snaps, celery, and corn. Stir through for 1 minute and add the cooked rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice. Stir through again.
4. In the last 30 seconds of cooking, add the fresh coriander, mung bean shoots, red chilli, and the green section of the spring onion.
5. Lastly, carefully fold through the cooked Sunfed Bull Free Beef and serve hot.