Cooking + Prep time - 30 minutes
- 1 packet Sunfed Bull Free Beef
- Oil for frying
For the Mushroom Gravy
- Olive oil for cooking
- 4 cups chopped button mushrooms
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 TBS flour
- 3 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 cups vegetable stock or bouillon
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- Heat a generous amount of your favourite cooking oil in a pan, bringing it to a medium-high heat.
- Add Sunfed® Bull Free Beef™ and fry it for 4-5 minutes. Once one side has browned and developed a crispy skin, gently flip each piece over using tongs. Cook until both sides of the pieces are well-browned.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in another pan. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook until softened. Add the onion powder and garlic, stir through. Add the flour and stir to coat the mushrooms.
- Add the peppercorns, parsley and soy sauce. Pour in the vegetable stock or bouillon and stir as it thickens.
- Serve the Sunfed Bull free Beef chunks with the mushroom gravy over the top. Can be paired with a crisp salad, roast vegetables, mashed potato, or as is.