Prep + Cooking - 20 minutes
- 1 packet Sunfed Bull Free Beef
- Oil for frying
For the Salad
- 2 cups chopped cabbage – purple or green, or a combination of both
- 1 cup carrot, spiralled, grated, or finely sliced
- 1 capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 cup mung beans
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 TBS chopeed fresh coriander
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 4-6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
For the miso sesame dressing
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 TBS soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat a generous amount of your favourite cooking oil in a pan, bringing it to a medium-high heat.
- Add Sunfed® Bull Free Beef™ and fry it for 4-5 minutes. Once one side has browned and developed a crispy skin, gently flip each piece over using tongs. Cook until both sides of the pieces are well-browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients.
- In a jar or small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and toss through the salad.
- Finally, mix through the cooked Sunfed Bull Free Beef and enjoy!