Cook + Prep - 30 minutes
• Your favourite cooking oil
• 1/2 pack of Sunfed® Chicken Free Chicken™ Wild Meaty Chunks
• 1/2 pack of Sunfed® Boar Free Bacon™ Premium Hickory
• Enough of your favourite spaghetti pasta for two servings
• 1 cup white button mushrooms
• Fresh thyme
• Cracked Black Pepper
For the Sauce:
• 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, drained, and rinsed
• 2 tbs cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbs plant-based milk, such as almond or oat milk
• 2 tsp nutritional yeast
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp onion powder
1. Cook the pasta as per packet in structions.
2. Heat a generous amount of oil in a pan and fry Sunfed® Chicken Free Chicken™ until deep golden brown, and Sunfed® Boar Free Bacon™ for 2 minutes turning occasionally until both sides are light brown and starting to crisp. Add the mushrooms in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
3. Meanwhile, blend all the sauce ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor and blend until silky smooth.
4.Stir the sauce through the cooked pasta to coat, and gently toss through Sunfed® Chicken and Sunfed® Bacon to serve.
5. Add the fresh herbs as garnish and enjoy! 🧡