Enjoy a luxuriously lazy Saturday with this quick, easy and deliciously filling Sunfed Buddha Bowl 🏵️
Cooking + Prep: 25 mins
½ box Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken
1/2 white onion, finely sliced
1 cup cooked quinoa
2 carrots, julienned or spiralled
8 silver beet leaves, stems removed and chopped
1 TBS vegan aioli
2 TBS sauerkraut
2 tsp sesame seeds
1 TBS tamari
1 tsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 TBS chopped sushi ginger
Cashews to garnish
1. Cook the quinoa as per packet instructions. If boiling from scratch, start this first.
2. Meanwhile, heat a little oil in a pan and place Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken in.
3. Add the onion, tamari, sesame oil, sesame seeds, rice wine vinegar and sushi ginger to the pan and stir fry until Sunfed chicken slightly crispy.
4. Place the chopped silver beet in a bowl and massage or stir through the vegan aioli.
5. Begin to build your bowl with all the components.
6. Serve warm.
That's it! Enjoy 🧡